Who we are? A little resum of our history in ENT in Barcelona
The Clarós Group initiated its medical activity in 1942 with Doctor Andrés Clarós Doménech (Otorhinolaryngology), continued and extended by Doctor Pedro Clarós in 1972 (Otorhinolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery) and since 1980 by Doctor Andrés Clarós Blanch (Otorhinolaryngology). The current site of the Clínica Clarós was built in 1986 as an ambulatory clinic for diagnosis and treatment of Otorhinolaryngology, Facial Plastic and Maxillofacial Surgery, and Facial Aesthetics. In the year 2004, the Clinic is annexed to the next door building, the Clínica Dental Clarós, directed by the Doctors Daniel Clarós and Pedro Clarós, Jr. (Odontology), where all the dental specialities are treated, specially Dental Aesthetics, Oral and Implant Surgery. In 2010 the efforts of the Clarós Group were extended with the opening of the new Dental Clinic in the town of Viladecans (Barcelona), jointly with the opening of a Permanent Training (Instruccional Permanent Workshop) for ORL Doctors and Odontologists.